Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Times tables practise

WALT upload our math tasks and write about. 

Today our warm up task for maths was to practise our timetables. We are given a card that has 45 equations that you have to try and complete in 10 minutes. I was on my four times tables today. I really enjoyed it. If we complete all of the card in under 10 minutes and get all of them correct, we move up to the next card. If we don't complete them or get some wrong, we don't move up. Today I completed my four times table card in 8:05 minutes.


Reflection
What did I enjoy? I enjoyed doing my four times table card yesterday because I completed it and it made me feel good.

What could I improve on? I could improve on my time and try and get faster.

Have you done basic fact cards before?

No comments:

Post a Comment