Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

W.A.L.T  upload the quality blog post about kiwi can.
 and we did really cool games and the games were
traffic light  an all you have to do is when you call red light  and green light and yeollow light and the catch phrase was we are hoanest we are true we take ownership  for what we do .  and one of the other one  was bang so if someone says your name you have to shoot them with your hand. and the last
game was G.K.Q the person say any word and you have to get it right.


















1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Charlie J from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked that you got to play three math games at school.
    I learnt that I could ask my teacher to play Red light Green light.
    Maybe you could add a title and add photos of each game you played.
    Please visit my blog
    here


    Mā te wā
    Charlie J

    ReplyDelete