Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Minecraft: Zombies and Monsters

Minecraft: Zombies and Monsters
Once upon a time, it  was a sunny day,
until 12 hours past by and  I heard screams
at the back of my ear. Jelly started running
and it was monsters and zombies even.
Jelly helped Pristen, he thought  that zombies
came out every night and he wondered what
should I get for my armour to kill all of them.
We’ll just get all of them.  He ran as fast as he
could and he tripped over and got stuck.
Zombies coming towards me and my friends
picked me up and I got knocked out for a
second.
There was a zombie with  golden armour
and someone had enchanted pants.
Rain started coming and lightning struck
all of the monsters, so we had a safe place to
camp.
When I slipped out, it was a sunny day.
Zombies were burning in the sun. 
They ate all the villagers.
The End

3 comments:

  1. hi Seth this is really cool and really descriptive is jelly the character or is it the youtuber. but maybe next time make sure it make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool i like how you used you tube people

    ReplyDelete
  3. jelly is a youtuber

    ReplyDelete